Wednesday 9 January 2013

BoA Atlantis Princess and Milky Way

Hey!

So I've been listening to a lot of songs by BoA lately, and my top two favourite songs by her would be Atlantis Princess and Milky Way. My type of songs are more "calm", which is why I really like Angel/Into Your World.




What I love about BoA is that she's so unique. She has her own style when it comes to the entertainment business, and I love her voice so much. You know, although I'm not Korean, but when I watch music videos with romanizations on it, I do and try to sing along, but it's so hard to match my voice with BoA's voice because of the fact that she is unique. On top of that, she is a fabulous dancer, like she's really the first girl to ever dance like a guy, and that's a compliment. Usually when you see guy groups dancing, it's always hardcore, it's never really pretty like what girls dance to. Like for girl groups, they often wear high heels while dancing to make their legs look long, and therefore, they can't dance like the guys do, (then again, maybe the company makes them wear short dresses and dance in high heels). What I love about BoA so much is that she really doesn't care what she looks like, yeah she's danced in high heels before, but you never see her wearing short dresses while dancing, on top of that, she's danced hardcore while wearing heels. She's probably the only tom boy in k-pop entertainment like have you seen her dance to I Eat You Up. The choreography for that song was pretty difficult and she makes it look so easy.

Talented BoA, as always

BoA in Milky Way. I know, it's not the best picture

On a random note, BoA looks like Jessica form SNSD in Milky Way but my friend thinks she looks like Luna.

Anyways, BoA truly is the queen of kpop, I don't think anyone could beat her. I mean, she's recorded songs in Korean (obviously), Japanese (of course), and even Chinese. Like only the really good groups actually record in Chinese. Too be honest, her pronunciation isn't the best, but we have to give her credit for trying. 
GO BOA!
Not this boa!

This BoA
Good luck in the future BoA, your fans will always believe in you. Hwaiting!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment