Monday 11 March 2013

Big Brother Canada

Hey!

So here in Ontario it's March Break week for all elementary and secondary school students. I'm super excited because I actually have a lot of work to finish and this is the perfect time for me to catch up and in addition, I haven't been updating my blog lately so this is just perfect timing.

Reality tv (Cr. to the rightful owner)
 I don't know if I said this before, but in addition to Korean pop, I love watching reality tv shows. I love watching the Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, and Big Brother. Big Brother by far is my favourite reality tv show, I've been watching it since season 2 and I think that Dr. Will and Dan Gheesling are probably the best players to ever play this game. I am also a huge fan of Evel Dick and Daniele Donato, but I do think that during the Donato's season, America's player definitely helped them. For many years, I've been hoping that there would be a Canadian version and FINALLY there is.

Logo of Big Brother Canada

Cast of Big Brother Canada.

To find more information about the house guests, you can click here. Although the show has already started it's still the beginning. I've already seen the all the episodes so far and they remind of me of the old Big Brother where it's just random strangers all coming in and where the production doesn't interfere with the game by designing games that would favour some house guests. 

The best thing about Big Brother is that they have FREE live feeds. You can watch them here

I really like the cast, they kind of remind me of Big Brother U.S casts based on personality and looks. 
Kat=Natalie BB11
Peter=Dan BB10+14
Topaz=Danielle BB3+BB7
Alec= (Since he is a doctoral student and has a masters in psychology) Dr. Will
Tom=Jessie BB10+BB11
Jillian= Rachel BB12+BB13(More mature version)
Emmett=Brendon BB12+BB13 (More mature version)

Right now, I think my favourite player based on game play would either be Peter or Tom. To be honest, I don't really like Tom because he is so full of himself, but he is playing the game really well. I think that Peter is in the best position in the house right now, he has Tom, Alec and Emmett in his back pocket, and maybe Liza and Talla. I also really like Gary, at first I thought he was really annoying but I actually really like him, it's too bad that people are gunning for him because if not, Gary honestly has a shot at winning the grand prize. In terms of the girls, I really like Talla and Jillian really because of their personalities. I really like Jillian's bubbly and cute personality while I like Talla because of her fun and entertaining personalities, like Talla makes the feeds fun to watch. If I were to guess who would win the game right now, I would guess Peter because he isn't in a showmance and he's not the best competitor but he does have a great social game, he's laying low right now because they're not in jury stages yet but I think once they do enter the jury stages, we will see a whole new side to him. 

That's all I have for today because I haven't done any homework this morning because of Big Brother. I'll update my blog soon so stay tuned!
Cr: as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment