Saturday 2 March 2013

Dream Girl-Cover Dance by SM's Managers.

Hey!

I know that it's been a really long time since I've update my blog. You know, I thought this semester was going to be easy, well, it kind of is, but at the same time, it kind of isn't. For the past few weeks, I've been studying really hard because I had two UNIT tests and one MAJOR assignment that was due last week. I expected visual arts to be really easy but come to find out, it's not. There's a lot of creativity involved with it and it takes forever to finish assignments.

I'm getting off topic here. So Shinee recently released their comeback music video Dream Girl. I love the song and it's choreography, but I don't really like the music video. Here's a look at Shinee's Dream Girl music video.
Now I've uploaded the dance version because a few days ago this was uploaded.


When I saw this, I immediately started laughing, who ever knew that SM managers were talented. The white jacket manager is Super Junior's manager, the red jacket manager is Shinee's manager, the black jacket manager is EXO's manager, the manager wearing all black is Snsd's manager, and the manager wearing black pants with red stripes is F(x)'s manager.

I was reading some of the comments on youtube and they were so funny. Most people were commenting on Super Junior's manager and I thought they were hilarious. 

                         "SJ manager is super cool! <3 Awww <3"- AliseaeSalvo

                         "now I know why fans ELF's fans call him Kim Jung Hoon the "Prince Manager" I was looking some photos of him and he actually looks like someone famous LOL :)"-twinkle love

                         "SJ's manager is just like SJ : Perfect!"- minbbobbo

                         "SJ' manager is so handsome"-joannaelf

                         "Prince manager is super cute and so good in dancing too ♥" - samantha elf

                         "The guy in white jacket dances pretty well and smooth! He can almost pass off as an idol too with his looks! What a young manager! I smiled watching this video. Thank you for uploading this SM! Wonder what does the fellow groups' reaction to this :D" -sssskwan

Here are some of my thoughts of the dance cover...

  • I thought that it was hilarious
  • EXO'S manager with the body roll just made me laugh out loud and his facial expression at the end when he was singing Taemin's high note.
  • I thought the manager in the red jacket was the best dancer out of the five, but then again, it's is Shinee's manager.
  • I was surprised that the manager's were so young.
  • I think they should create a new group called the Managers
  • Overall, I loved it and I can't wait to see what the reaction of the idols are.

I promise to update my blog soon, it's just that I still have a lot of homework to complete. Remember to read my fanfic, I'm currently working on chapter three. Remember to comment on it!

Cr: to the rightful owner

-Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment