Monday 4 June 2012

EXO-M ON HAPPY CAMP! FINALLY!!(

Hey!

I know that I'm kind of late but, I am so glad that Exo-M's Happy Camp episode will finally be aired on June 16/12. I've been waiting for this day to come ever since when they pushed back the original air date which was on May 12/12. Here is what the Happy Camp staff said on their weibo.


[WEIBO] 120601 Happy Camp Staff Update
本想尽可能再次邀请exo-m过来录制,组成一期完整节目奉送给各位观看。可他们档期和我们录制周期协调在一起都很难,加之粉丝迫不及待。故我们决定16号播出exo-m首次综艺秀。当然,我们还在继续与sm公司协调,希望exo整体12人大组合会在快乐大本营有一个惊喜汇合,敬请期待吧。今晚“明星老板”很好笑!
Originally we wanted to invite exo-m to record again, in order to give the viewers a full episode.  However, their busy schedule and our recording schedule made it difficult to coordinate a time, additionally, the fans cannot wait any longer.  Therefore, we decided to broadcast exo-m’s first variety show episode on the 16th. Of course, we are continuing to stay in touch with sm ent, so hopefully one day all of exo and its 12 members will appear together on Happy Camp, so please stay tuned. Tonight’s “Star Boss” is really funny!
(Credit: to the rightful owner)

I can't wait. Before I leave, here are some newly released pictures of EXO-M on Happy Camp.
Credit: Chanight


Credit: to the rightful owner




Credit: as tagged


Credit: as tagged


Credit: as tagged


Credit: as tagged


Kris is sooo tall (Credit: as tagged)


Credit: as tagged


Credit: as tagged


Credit: as tagged





Anyways, I have two tests this week, I have to start studying. Good luck on all of your exams!

Bye!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment