Saturday 2 June 2012

Sehun Lookalike or a Luhan Lookalike?

Hey!

So, I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog, but exams are coming up and I need to start studying.

For the past few days, I've been listening to some C-pop songs mainly because I'm just kind of bored listening to K-pop songs. I stumbled upon a band called Hit5 which stands for "Handsome=H", "Idol=I", "Teenagers=T" and the number 5 means that there are five of them. I thought that the "teenager" part was pretty funny because, first of all, they've all pasted their teenage stages, and what happens when they get old? Would the name be changed to His5 (5 handsome, idol, seniors)? Kehehe... Anyways, their songs are really good, when they were on Happy Camp, one of the hosts, (I think it was Wu Xin) revealed that their songs are written by songwriters for Super Junior and TVXQ! Here are some of their music videos.

Hit by Hit5
This song was their debut song
(Credit: to the rightful owner)

Scared of You/Paleni by Hit5
The guy who plays the main character is Yang Fan. He's the maknae of the group, and also the Sehun/Luhan  lookalike. Also, the girl is Minah from Girl's Day
(Credit: lilpinkfrog2)

Running by Hit5
Both Paleni and Running was filmed in South Korea, and directed by BoA's brother.
(Credit: lilpinkfrog2)

I thought that in the Paleni mv, Yang Fan really looked like Luhan. His cheekbones are really similar to Luhan's, and they are both Chinese people, while in Running, he looks a lot like Sehun. Not in terms of looks, but I think that Yang Fan's voice is really similar to Sehun's voice except for the fact that Sehun raps, and they are both the maknaes of each group. No offence to both Sehun and Yang Fan, but they both have the littlest amount of lines. Sorry... Someone on Youtube even compared Yang Fan and Sehun. Here is the video.


I have to get back to my studies now. Bye!

-Rain





No comments:

Post a Comment