Monday 25 June 2012

EXO-M ON MUSIC HIGH AND I AM BACK!

HI

So, after a month of not blogging anything, I am back. I just finished writing my last exam this morning and it was absolutely the easiest thing ever. Well, now that I'm back, I would like to start off by saying SUMMER IS HERE! kehehe... Well, as for EXO, EXO-K was recently in London, now back in Korea. EXO-M is still in China promoting. EXO-M was recently on Music High, and I saw their performances. I am so glad that they finally sang LIVE, and this was my reaction.

image
Credit: to the rightful owner
Ok so, yes they didn't sing MAMA live, but at least they sang Angel and History live. This is the second time that EXO-M sang Angel live (first time was during the Chinese showcase), and Chen has the BEST voice ever. It's really too bad that alot of the Chinese fans are Luhan biased, I guest it's cause that Luhan is from Beijing, China's capital, and he is the face of the group. Chen is so underrated, he needs more attention! Luhan even admitted that Chen is the lead singer, and Chen is a better singer than Luhan. Here some fancams of EXO-M at Music High.


Credit: to the rightful owner

Credit: to the rightful owner

Cr: MKN_EXO

Well, before I leave to enjoy my summer, if you want an update of EXO everyday, you can go on http://exotown.blogspot.ca/, it's where I get my updates every single day, and it's a really good website, you can find out about each of the member's profile. Bye!

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment