Friday 10 August 2012

Evolution of Kris Wu!

Hello again!

So I found this picture on tumblr.


So this is a picture of Kris in the Korean version of Hana Kimi. I thought that it was pretty funny since the way the pictures are laid out reminds me of a high school yearbook. Speaking of highschool year books, a while ago on tumblr, someone revealed Kris's highschool years. I think the first picture was taken either in 9th or 10th grade.

Kris/Kevin Li from 9th/10th grade from Vancouver, Canada
(Credit: to the rightful owner)

WOW! Kris has changed a lot! Although I have to say that he doesn't look that different from the way he looks now, apart from his dyed hair and his dyed eyebrows, Kris still has that angry bird face, and his nose looks completely the same thing. Some differences are that he seems more tanned in grade 9/10 than he does now, but of course when you are in the kpop industry, many artists are expected to be very pale, which I personally disagree because if you are too pale, it's going to seem like you have some sort of disease. Another difference I see are his eyebrows. Kris's eyebrows today seems more bushy than they did before. I personally prefer the bushy eyebrows because it gives his face more depth, and it gives his fans like charismatic face, while thin eyebrows kind of gives you that blank look on your face. The next picture of Kris, is completely different. 

Credit: as tagged

WHOA!! I think this picture was taken in 11th grade. No offence to Kris and Kris's fangirls, but he does not look good here. I don't know if it's the picture but I think that he really needs to shave, and get a professional hair stylist. Maybe it was a bad hair day, I have absolutely know idea what's going on in this picture. Although I do have to admit that his eyebrows look way better, he still has that angry bird face, and maybe it's the angle that the picture was taken but he looks like he got a nose job. Because of the hair, I don't know if he got ears pierced. On a random note, the picture says "point grey secondary," so I went online and typed in Point Grey Secondary and it has its own Wikipedia page. Click here to see the Wikipedia page. On the Wikipedia page, it has a list of notable alumni, and there's a lot of notable alumni including Mr. Wu. If Kris wanted to become a kpop artist at a very young age, then he might have already known that Point Grey Secondary has a lot of notable alumni. 

During Kris's highschool years, he definitely looked like the archetypal character of the "bad boy" but now, he's turned into an angel from heaven

Credit: to the rightful owner

Of course, I think all the girls wish to have Kris as their guardian angel. Honestly, who would have ever thought that Kris went from a blank face, to a "bad boy", and now to a guy that girls fall over for. It really shows how people can really change. After looking at his pre debut pictures, it kind of reminds of that story "The Ugly Duckling," but I won't elaborate on that because otherwise I'm going to get out of control talking about it so yeah... 

That's it for now, may all your dreams come true.

-Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment