Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Quick Update

Hey!

So I know it's been a very long time since I've updated my blog, you know, it's kind of nice taking break from blogging. Back to my blog...

EXO recently traveled to Thailand to promote (obviously!), and came back. To be completely honest, I was surprised that they would go to Thailand instead of Taiwan. I mean 4/12=1/3 can speak fluent Chinese so that the rest of the members won't have problem with the language barrier, plus Chen and Xiumin's Chinese is improving, and EXO-K can always ask EXO-M for help with their Chinese. However, most SM groups eventually go to Taiwan anyways, so I guess it won't be long until EXO travels to Taiwan.

Super Junior M in Taiwan
Right now, EXO is currently working on their new album which I can't wait! I really hope that My Lady will be their new album, and I hope there will be songs that Kris and Lay wrote. However, what I'm really excited for is that a while ago on weibo, the Hunan Do Your Best team wants EXO-M to come back and record another show!

On tumblr, they are showing some pre debut pictures of Luhan.

Do you know where Luhan is?
I thought that this was really cute because now I realize why Luhan is really tall. Another thing is that Kris isn't the only one that plays basketball, in the future, I would love to see Luhan vs. Kris. Hehehe...

Oh yes, my pointillism painting is coming along, I only have to do the bottom part like the lake part and I'm done, and yes, I did promise to upload my short hair don't worry, it's still short, it's just that I can't find the cable that attaches to the computer so yeah... School is definitely around the corner, I recently got new uniforms, and I haven't done much this summer other than reading the Lorien Legacies, so I'm going to this volunteer workshop where I have to bring a resume and a cover letter, and I have no idea what I'm going to write. However, this is life and in the future when I'm looking for a job, I will have to write a resume and a cover letter AGAIN, but this is all part of experience.

Well I'm going to watch the Olympics now so bye!

-Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment