Monday 27 August 2012

EXO-M Luhan to perform with BoA for Only One

Hey!

So when found out that Luhan was going to perform with BoA for Only One. My reaction was

Credit: to the rightful owner
Well, I was happy that Luhan got the part and was able to dance with BoA, but at the same time, I was kind of disappointed. Obviously Luhan is the "face" of EXO-M, so I wasn't that surprised, and also when Sehun went to perform with BoA, Luhan was accompanied him. I was really hoping that it would be Unicorn Lay because he's said many many times that he is the dancer of EXO-M and I was really hoping that this would be one of his chances to show off his dancing talent. Luhan is really good dancer, but I was hoping that SM would just give other members of EXO-M a chance. I mean, Kai is the face of EXO-K, but it was Sehun who got to dance with BoA. Well, why can't that be Lay? Plus, Lay was with both Kai and Sehun in a DANCING teaser.

 

Don't worry  Lay, one day, you will get your chance. On a random note, Sehun looks really good here. Anyhow, here is the video of Luhan dancing with BoA




Well, that's all for now otherwise if I keep on continuing, I'm going to get a lot of haters, good luck to EXO in the future, and have a happy school year.

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment