Friday 9 November 2012

Hi Again

Hey!

So I realized that it's been a long time since I've updated my blog. I've just been really busy with homework and assignments to hand in. I recently received my report card for midterm and my parents are really happy so that't good. I actually haven't been able to get enough sleep lately because I have a lot of work to do, that's why this weekend is super important for me, because two days without school is a perfect way for me to catch up on stuff.

On a random note, it snowed here in Toronto, but the snowflakes were really small snowflakes that would melt right away. Although it didn't snow a lot, it's one step closer to having a white Christmas this year. Last year's Christmas looked like this in Chinatown.

Credit: gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca

As you can tell, no snow. I really wish that there would be a white Christmas this year. Christmas just isn't the same without snow. 

This is what Christmas looked like in 2009.

 

TTC Streetcar Snow Toronto
Credit: to the rightful owner

So again,  praying that there will be alot of snow this year. I'm crossing my fingers. That's it for now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment