Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Fanfic

Hey!

So I've been reading alot of fanfics lately which inspired my to write my own fanfic. This is my very first time writing a fanfic so I hope that you all like it. You are able to read my fanfic here.

The story features EXO'S Kris and Jessica Jung from Snsd. This story is about:

Forever In My Heart - romance exo kris - main story image
Cr: to the rightful owner


"Sun Li, born from China and moved to Vancouver, Canada at the age of three. She is now 20. During spring break she visited her hometown Beijing and now is on her way back to Vancouver. Along the way, she meets a mysterious tall and handsome boy on the ride. Kris a famous musician who is widely known around the world. However, she doesn't know that he is a musician and finds herself falling in love with him. They fall in love and start to date. As the story goes on, she discovers something that can change her love for him and his love for her."


I'm a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks's books mainly because of the romantic plot, although it does get predictable, I just love his writing.

Please read my fanfic and please comment. 

Hope you all like it!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment