Tuesday 29 May 2012

Looking Back at EXO's Teasers

Hey!

Other than EXO-M heading back to China, I felt really bored so I decided to re-watch all 23 teasers of EXO. Looking back on it, I still remember before they debuted and I was one of those crazy fangirls just replaying those teasers at least 10 times each and every single one of them everyday. For some reason, even if EXO already debuted, I still never get bored of EXO's teasers. I love every one of them but here are my favourite teasers and my thoughts.

Teaser #1 Kai

  • So obviously, this is the first teaser, this is how I got to know EXO
  • It's the birth of EXO
  • Since Kai was in the first teaser, I had a feeling that he was going to be the "face" of EXO, and he is.
  • I the song My Lady. D.O has an amazing voice and I can't wait until the full song comes out.

Teaser #2 Luhan and Kai

  • I still can't believe that Luhan was dancing to this. I mean he's got such an angelic face, that it makes it hard to believe that he can dance so masculine
  • I really like the choreography of this dance routine
  • I thought that Luhan and Kai were completely in synchronization. It must take a lot of work for those two to jump at the same height during the slow motion part.
  • I can't wait until this song comes out.
  • Good job guys, keep up the hard work!

Teaser #6 Kai



  • I loved the effects 
  • The colour definitely suits the song Lightsaber
  • I don't know if this sounds weird but I loved Kai's outfit, I think it really suits him


Teaser #7 Sehun and Kai


  • I love Sehun and Kai together, the two best dancers in EXO-K
  • I absolutely love this choreography
  • The only problem I have with this is the costume. Sehun looks perfectly fine and everything, it's Kai's costume I don't like. I get their idea of the costumes how it's gold and white, and they're supposed to be "opposite" and everything but, I really don't like Kai's costume. The pants are way too tight, and the shirt just doesn't fit his body that well.
  • For some reason, I feel that Sehun kind of looks like Lay here.
Teaser #9 HunHan


  • HUNHAN! 
  • I love how when Sehun is looking at the iPad, usually it has an Apple (since it's the logo), it's been replaced with EXO

Teaser #12 Unicorn (Lay) and Kai

  • The two best dancers, Lay and Kai
  • I absolutely love this song (Two Moons), and I'm so happy that it was included in EXO's mini album.
  • Key's rapping is so good.
  • I'm so sad that they took out "Roll like a buffalo." I heard that apparently it's because since only Kris knows how to speak English, if the other members rapped in English, it would sound really weird
  • I found it interesting that at the end of the teaser, Lay lifted up his shirt, but he was wearing another shirt underneath, and then during the Korean showcase, Lay didn't lift his shirt up, it was Kai who did it.
Teaser #13/14 Kai and Sehun



  • I really like the plot of the teaser
  • Kai and Sehun are truly absolutely amazing dancers

Teaser #17 Kris

 


  • Again I love how the costume matches with the song. He's wearing all white, and the song is Angel, so naturally when you think of angels, you think of the colour white.
  • It's really cool how in the teaser, Kris flies, and in the music video MAMA, Kris has the ability to fly so everything is like connected
  • Kris has huge hands!
  • I really like Kris's shoes

Teaser #19 Baekhyun Chen Lay


  • What makes me like this teaser so much is that they have Chen and Baekhyun, the two main singers in EXO-M and EXO-K
  • If you look closely, Lay actually does that "thumbs up" sign when he tells the two other guys to come. In the MAMA music video, it was revealed that that "thumbs up" sign is the MAMA sign
So, that's it for the teasers. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to a new song by EXO. Don't get me wrong, I love EXO, but MAMA is kind of getting old. I really want EXO to sing Machine because it's my favourite in their mini album. That reminds me, I can't wait until EXO's full album is released, I'm really looking forward to Baby Don't Cry, My Lady, and Time Control. 

That's it for now! Bye!

-Rain 




No comments:

Post a Comment