Sunday 22 July 2012

Pointillism,y Summer Challenge

New York by Thomas Leslie Conroy


Hey!

So I know that it has been awhile since I've uploaded my blog, but that's because I've been so busy hanging out with my friends, going to the mall, sleepovers, and I've been really busy with my skating schedule. For the past few days I've been reading the Lorien Legacies which btw is a really awesome series. I've finished reading the first two books, now waiting for the third book to come out. For those who have never heard of the Lorien Legacies, you should definitely read it, once you open the book, you'll be hooked.

First two books of the Lorien Legacies
I'm not going to talk much about it since, that's not my point. I remember back in grade 7, my teacher taught us a whole unit on the art of pointillism. For some reason, I've been really obsessed with pointillism the past few days, and I decided that I will paint this picture of New York City, using pointillism.

New York by Thomas Leslie Conroy
Cr: rightful owner
I know that it's going to be difficult, but I believe that I will be able to accomplish it in time before school starts. I'll tell you right now that I'm not the best artist, but I'm going to my best. 

Wish me luck!

Have a fun summer!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment