Saturday 1 September 2012

Going Back to School

Hey!

So, in a few days, I will be going back to school. Yay...not. For me, going back to school is a bittersweet feeling. The bitter part is definitely the homework, the tests/quizzes, and the exams, while the sweet part is knowing that I have "work" to do rather than staying home all the time fangirling over 12 guys that I will never be able to meet them because SMTOWN never comes to Canada! ARGHHH!!

Credit: as tagged

So, I'm already done the back-to-school shopping, I just bought some dividers and notebooks. I don't shop for back-to-school outfits because I have to wear a uniform to school. This year, I will be going into grade 10, and I'm super nervous because in grade 10, you have to write this literacy test, and you have to pass it to get into grade 11. For first semester, I have Science, Civics/Careers, French, and English. First semester is definitely not going to be easy, but i think if I work hard, then I'll be able to get good grades, and my second semester will be super easy. During grade 9, I didn't join any clubs because I didn't have time since I'm a figure skater. This year, I'm planning on cutting back my figure skating practices so that I can try out for the hockey team. One of my biggest fears in highschool is failing courses, but I heard that university likes to pick students not just based on their grades, but also if they joined any clubs/teams because universities like all-round students.

Bets All Round Student Award - Best All Round Student Certificate
Credit: to the rightful owner
On a random note, fans recently saw Lay, Luhan, and Tao going back to China. I'm pretty sure that they're visiting the parents after all, I don't think SM want the "Hangeng leave" to happen for a second time. 

On another random note, I really do hope that in the future, SM will come to Canada. 

That's really it for now. Have a great day on your first day of school!

Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment