Tuesday 4 September 2012

First Day of School

Hey!

For starters, today was the worst weather for the first day of school. Honestly! It was raining non-stop, the bus didn't come on time plus my friend and I were sharing an umbrella, and by the time I got home from school, I was soaking wet. My blog's name is Adropofrain-sunshine, well why couldn't there be just ONE drop of rain. Uhhh....

Credit: to the rightful owner

As for school, well that's a different situation. Like I said, I have all the hard subjects first semester. I have, Science for homeroom, Civics/Careers, English, and French. I'll tell you this right now, I was actually born in China so when I came to Canada I got this English name because my Chinese name is hard to pronounce. The only problem is that, I have to tell the teachers to call me "name" all the time so it gets annoying. My science teacher is really funny, my friend who now is in grade 11 had him last year said that he's really funny, and an easy marker so that's good. However, she told me that they had to do alot of experiments in chemistry, and I hate doing experiments. I just hate writing a lab report, and cleaning up... Civics/Careers, seems really fun. I really like my teacher, she seems super nice and super approachable so that's good. My English teacher is okay. She seems approachable and really organized, but I am afraid that she's one of teachers who super awesome but when it comes to marking, she's super hard. My French teacher seems the scariest of all. Day 1, and she already yelled at our class twice, plus I think she really hates me because of a question I asked.

You see, sometimes I ask really dumb questions for no reason, and when my French teacher asked us what we're going to be scared of in grade 10 french, I said tests. After that, she seemed really unimpressed with me so it looks like French is not going to be my favourite subject this semester.

Credit: to the rightful owner
On a happy note, I'm not a niner anymore!!! YAY! Last year I was a niner, and this year I'm in grade 10! Now I get to make fun of the niners (just joking). I guess the main thing in highschool is to make sure that you have genuine friends around you because, even if you fail or mess up, they will always be there for you and you definitely don't want to be a loner.

Credit: stated on the picture
Well, that's it for now, even though it's the first day of school, I still have homework to do.

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment