Sunday 16 September 2012

The Day that I Get to Hear EXO-M SING LIVE

Hey!

So, I'm sure that all the EXOtic fans know that EXO-M was recently in Taiwan doing this "friendship" performance and guess what?! They FINALLY SANG LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are their performances...

Credit: NagooTV

Credit: SecretAin

Credit: si5441

WOW. EXO-M has only been around for about five months and prior to this performance, they have never ever sang live before. Many people wondered why and what's really interesting is that in the Korean music industry, singing live is extremely important and when EXO-K didn't sing live, many people got mad at them. However, what's really interesting is that no one got mad at EXO-M. I guess, their good looks has blinded everyone's mind. When EXO-M started to sing Angel live, that's when I knew for a fact that they were eventually going to sing MAMA and HISTORY live, but just wasn't sure when.

My friend who is also a huge EXO fan talked why they didn't sing live. My first thought that maybe it was because they were rookies back then so "we" should've given them a break plus this is really the first time, SM Entertainment has ever created a Chinese group. At the same time, since Chen is the lead singer and he is Korean, maybe he was learning Chinese so that he can be confident when he sings live. I am just so proud of him. Anyways, enjoy the music as I head back to my tiring homework.

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment