Sunday 30 September 2012

EXO-M Angel

Hey,

So I finally got a break from school work, and I've been able to catch up on EXO although there isn't much to catch up on since EXO is currently preparing for their comeback. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but my favourite song by EXO is Angel/Into Your World. I've been listening to it so much that it's stuck in my mind and I actually have the lyrics down. In a way, it's kind of weird because since it's a Chinese song, I always thought that it would be hard to memorize it. On youtube, I found this fanmade music video of EXO-M Angel.


Honestly, I think that this is probably one of the best fanmade music video for Angel. It's kind of crazy how this person only uses 4 teasers and it didn't even take him/her a long time to do it, but the music video is soooooo good!!!!

You know, once I was writing my homework while listening to EXO-M's Angel, and this idea suddenly came into my head. It was a music video of Angel. So here was my "dream"

Scene 1: You have a complete white background with a black chair in the middle. Then, a lady wearing black comes in and sits on the chair not showing her face, just the back. Them, a gust of "white" wind circles around her having her hair flying then all the EXO-M members appear standing around her wearing white, like what they wore during Happy Camp.

Scene: 2: The EXO-M members start singing, and when it's Chen's turn, he take's the girl's hand and again not showing her face. As Chen and the girl start walking, all the other EXO-M members disappears and when the lyrics say "you ask me where I come from, I smile and say it's a secrete," we'll have the girl whispering to his ear, and Chen whispering back, then the girl laughs.

Scene 3: Chen hands the girl's hand to Tao. Then, bad guys come to harm the girl and Tao uses his Kung Fu tricks to defeat the bad guys. Tao and the girl then walk holding hands, and the white background turns into Garden of Eden. They stare at each other while holding hands.

Scene 4: Tao disappears and the girl is left standing alone. When Chen sings "Little bits of dust and sand," wind blows dust and sand to her and Kris appears and protects her by standing in front of her and hugging her. Then the girl cries and Kris wipes a tear off of her when Luhan sings "Every time you suffer and are wronged. I'll wipe your tears away"

Scene 5: The Garden of Eden turns into the white background again with no one there. Then XiuMin and Lay appear each taking the girl's hand and they run in a white tunnel where you see Luhan standing there singing to her, and Lay and XiuMin disappear.

Scene 6: As Luhan sings his part, the rest of EXO-M come and form a circle around the girl like the first scene. The girl is then spinning around looking at EXO-M. As Chen sings "Because right now my eternity is you. Eternal love," wings pop up from the EXO-M members, then wind circles around them. The girl then asks Chen her final question which is "where do you come from," and Chen replies back by singing "It's a secret." Finally, EXO-M members hold hands like guys, and when Luhan sings "Heaven is at anytime and anywhere," the EXO-M members disappear. The camera then focuses on the girl's eyes as a tear falls from her right eye.

*Note: the camera never shows the girl's exact face, and the EXO-M members are wearing white the whole time.

So, what do you think? Who should play the "girl's" part? Please leave your suggestions by replying. Also, before I leave, I have one last video to show you.

Credit: exomglobal

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment