Sunday 7 October 2012

Winter is Already Here?

Hey!

So I'm pretty sure that you all know by now that I live in Canada. It's only October and already I can feel the winter breeze as I walk to school. There was this one day when I was walking to my bus stop from school, and honestly, I thought I saw snow, or maybe it's because I wear glasses. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, like I still remember when I was in grade 5, and my friends and I would try and make these huge snowballs. It's weird how when you see people making snowmen on television, it seems so easy but in reality, it's not. I still remember when it took almost four people just to roll a snowball.

I found this video on youtube.com of a cartoon on how-to-build-a-snowman


I honestly thought that it was absolutely hilarious especially the part where it said you will need "snow." HAHAHAHA!!!! Of course, when building a snowman, you need snow. I guess it's because maybe this video is created for kids in like elementary school. 

I don't even know why I'm watching this in October. I shouldn't even been thinking about snow, I should think about school, and what I'm going to dress-up for Halloween this year. So, this year, I'm planning to dress up as Geisha. I have the costume already, it's just that I have to get face paint and the right make up on. I know that Geisha has really pale skin, and really red lips. I know this is going to make me sound dumb but, when I first heard of Geisha, I honestly thought that Geisha was some Chinese person because in the movie Memoirs of Geisha, the main character was played by Zhang ZiYi who is a notable Chinese actress.

Credit: to the rightful owner

If Geisha doesn't work out, then I'll dress up as Mulan. Hey they do have the same make up, plus there is also a make up tutorial of Mulan. 


Credit: Michelle Phan


Oh WOW! I'm getting off topic here...

As I was saying, this year, winter is definitely coming soon, like today, my mom and I was out shopping and we got this winter coat ALREADY! Can you believe it? Weather is sure weird. Anyways if it's already snowing where you live, then have a safe winter, and don't slip and fall on your butt! Kekeke...

\
Credit: to the rightful owner

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment