Sunday 10 February 2013

A Journey Ahead and Looking at the Positive Side



Cr: to the rightful owner

I know that I'm in grade 10 and still have two years until graduation and I know that some of you might think that it's too early to think about my future but I eventually will get a job and might have to move away. Now that I think of it, two years go by so fast, and honestly, it still feels like it was just yesterday when I walked in to my first class of grade 9. I still have a long journey ahead of me and I honestly have no idea where I will be going. However, I will always place my family and my faith as priority. No matter where I go, I will always think about my family and allow the Buddha and Bodhisattvas to guide me. New Future from Full Moon Wo Sagashite is a really good song about moving on to the future, overcoming the hardships, while remembering your memories as you go along.

Cr: to the rightful owner

I think that it's super important for people to believe in themselves no matter what happens. My parents constantly tell me this quote "Good things come to those who work hard." One of the major teachings that the Buddha taught is karma. Remember this, if you do good, then good things will happen to one. If you do evil, then evil things will come and bite you back. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should always look at the positive side even when you're down and there will always be someone who will help you. 

I have to work on my presentation for school now, otherwise I will suffer the consequences.

Remember, never give up and I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true. ;)

Cr: as tagged

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment