Saturday 9 February 2013

Just Another SNOW Day!

Hey/Bonjour!

What's up everyone! I'm still experiencing some writer's block so I shall just allow my mind to control what I type. So I got home and started to do my homework. (J'ai retourné ma maison and j'ai commence mes devoirs). I just feel like translating some of my sentences in French, I don't know why. (Aujourd'hui je veux traduire quelques phrase. Je ne sais pas). I know it's been a few days since I've updated my blog but sometimes, I need a break. Yesterday, my school had a snow day because the snow was really deep. I had to shovel my driveway about 3 times. Take a look at some of my pictures.

The beginning

Snow starting to pile up

More and more snow are piling up

If you look closely, you can see some of my neighbours helping another neighbour drive through the snow by shoveling the snow in front of their car. Unfortunately, there was just too much snow and the driver had to drive back into his driveway. :(

Here is what my driveway looked like after shoveling and it was still snowing

A closer look

My shoes and pants after shoveling the snow


Here is a closer look at just how much snow there was

Another closer look


Look at that snow!




My arm was covered with snow!

My backyard had even more snow

My backyard. If you look closely, you can actually see snow falling

I still remember when I wrote about how I wanted a lot of snow this year, but I think this is just a little bit too much.
image
Cr: to the rightful owner

I will end my post here. Hope you all have a nice winter!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment