Monday 18 February 2013

Living in the Same Country as EXO's Kris

HI!

Kris recently landed in Vancouver and it's pretty nice to know that one of your favourite stars is living in the same country as you.
Cr: Kris_Tiffany

If he only lived in Toronto, of course it would be better, but even if he did, I don't think I would drive to Pearson Airport and visit him. As much as I love EXO and Kris, I'm not that big of a fangirl. If EXO were to have a concert here in Canada, I would definitely go. 

Kris with fans (friends ^^) in Vancouver, B.C., Canada on February 18th, 2013(Credit: As watermarked)
Cr: to the rightful owner

Kris must be a very nice person for him to get out of his car just to take a picture with all his fans. I saw a fancam and honestly, the reporter was extremely rude, at first I actually thought that he was a security guard so I was just like okay...

Cr: to the rightful owner

However, when I found that it was a reporter, I was like...

image
CR: to the rightful owner

That reporter was extremely rude, and I really do think that fans need to give him space, but then again, I don't blame the fangirls because I think if it were me, I would also stalk him. I really hope that in the future, I meet him and get his autograph or a picture.

-Rain



No comments:

Post a Comment