Saturday 2 February 2013

Places I Want to Travel

Hey,

It's been a while since I've traveled around the world. The only places I've really been to is China because that is my birth country, and Japan, because my dad was once working there. This summer I will be traveling to France because of a French course I'm taking, and I'm really excited because this is my first time going to Europe. I've always love the French pastry, croissants, baguettes, cheese, and I've always loved the French history. I think France is a beautiful country and I can't wait to go there.

Eiffel Tower at night. I do not own this picture

French baguette. I do not own this picture

Croissants. I do not own this picture

French cheese. I do not own this picture

Ever since my parents allowed me to travel to France, I've been thinking about other countries I would like to go to. 

Taiwan. I do not own this picture

My mom really want to go to Taiwan, and I also would love to go there. On top of Taiwan, I would like to go to Thailand. 

Thailand. I do not own this picture

Buddha in Thailand. I do not own this picture

I think that Thailand is a gorgeous country, it has really nice scenery, and it's warm. I was agnostic until, my mom told me about Buddhism. There is actually a Buddhist temple that is pretty close to where I live and lately, I've been going there every week to do some prayers. What I really like about the religion that lots of it is internal and the fact that it's spiritual. In fact, we got a bible and every night, my dad reads it to me because the bible is in Chinese characters, and I can't read Chinese. Anyways, (I'm getting off topic), Thailand is like a Buddhist country and I just really would like to go there just for experiences. 

Vietnam. This picture reminds me of a place in China. I don't know why though. I do not own this picture

Vietnam is also a really cool place to go to. In fact when I was young, I actually had a friend and she was Vietnamese but then I moved to a new city and unfortunately, I lost contact with her. Last but not least, 

South Korea. I do not own this picture

South Korea is definitely a place I would go to. The place I live here in Toronto, there's actually a lot of Koreans, and one of my friend is Korean, and she was telling me about Korea and their relations to China, so it's pretty. I never really thought much of South Korea until I heard about kpop and saw this video of Super Junior and Snsd sing a song together. I was really this music video that made me fall in love with Korea.
Super Generation!

Malaysia and Singapore are places I would like to go to. What I really like about both places is that they speak multiple languages. A friend of mine who sat next to me is Malaysian and he was telling me how many Malaysians speak Mandarin. Last year, when I was taking Chinese classes, another friend of mine was born in Singapore and he was telling me how Singapore has many different languages.

Malaysia. I do not own this picture

Singapore. I do not own this picture.

For me, when it comes to traveling, I prefer to travel to the countryside of the country, not the city because I think that all cities are the same. There's buildings, restaurants, and shopping centers, that's really. I prefer to travel to more a quieter place where you can just get back to nature. The last place that's going to be on my list is China. I've already been to China, but I've only been to the "city" China, like Beijing, and Shanghai, I really want to go to Guilin, and Tibet. Apart of the heavy pollution in China, Guilin is such an amazing place. It's really spacious, and trust me, once you see the picture, you're going to fall in love with the place.

Guilin, China. I do not own this picture.

They say "A picture is worth a thousand words" and this picture totally fulfills this saying. There is so much I want to say right now. 

When it comes to Tibet, I know that there's a controversy between Tibet and China. Honestly, I'm not really on anyone's side, I just want to go to Tibet. The only thing that I am a little bit hesitant is the fact that the location of Tibet is at a very high altitude so it's extremely important to have a healthy body going there.

Tibet. I do own this picture.

This marks the end of my post. May all your dreams come true!

Credit: as tagged

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment