Friday 1 February 2013

A Little Update

Hey!

So I recently finished writing all of my exams! I so glad that this semester is over, and I can relax and enjoy my next semester, so I'll be able to update my blog more often. I actually have alot of pictures I want to show you during my winter break and what happened yesterday! I took the pictures on my phone, but I can't find the cable that connects my phone to the computer. I actually found it a while ago, and now it's lost. Uhhhgggg...I'm so mad!

Credit: to the rightful owner

Anyways, the pictures I was going to upload were a bunch of pictures of snow. Remember how I wanted a white Christmas, well, that came true! It snowed during Christmas break and yesterday, there was like blizzard.

Well since I'm not able to post the pictures up yet, I'll just update you on something else. Well right now, there's not much news about EXO, but I'll still give you guys an update. EXO has recently been travelling throughout Asia to promote. Ummm...they haven't been doing any variety shows, lately but they have been performing a lot. EXO was actually on Idol Olympics, and the team consisted of: Luhan, Sehun, Chan Yeol, Tao, Baek Hyun, and Suho. 

Credit: to the rightful owner

To be quite honest, I was surprised that Kris wasn't in the team because he seems like a really athletic person. He would've come in first for some running sports for sure. I mean, he was able to defeat the dominoes when he was on Go All Out. But, I guess SM wants everyone to have a chance at competing. I heard that Luhan came in 3rd for the 70m hurdle, and Tao came in second for the high jump. I'm really impressed with them because they're only rookies, and as rookies, they're doing a really good job, and I hope that they can keep it up. Here are the videos for Luhan and Tao.

Credit: rightful owner

Credit: to the rightful owner

I guess EXO-M does have more of an advantage because they were on Go All Out which allowed them to gain some practice. I was surprised that Tao could high jump. I honestly had no ideal, then again, Tao can do wushu, so who knows what else he can do. On tumblr, I found these really funny gifs.

                       
                    
                    
Credit: to the rightful owner

I found this to be hilarious. Suho, you are probably that best leader I've heard. Going through all this trouble just for your teammates. Suho might not be the best singer, or the best dancer, but he truly is a good leader. I wonder what would've happened to him he were to debut with Super Junior. 

Well this marks the end of my blog today.

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment