Monday 4 February 2013

A New Semester

Hey!

So today was my first day of second semester. I honestly love all my classes except for visual arts. To be honest, I thought visual arts would be the funnest out of all the subjects but turns out that I was wrong. My teacher, she seems really nice, but she is so strict. I walk into the classroom and it's dead silent, everyone was just sitting there not moving at all like they were robots.

I walk into the class, and everyone was staring at me like this...

image
Credit: to the rightful owner

And I was just like...
Credit: purelyawkward.tumblr.com

Credit: purelyawkward.tumblr.com

Anyhow, all of my other classes were perfectly fine so I was like...

Thank goodness. (Credit: to the rightful owner)

My religion teacher, I had her last year as a business technology teacher so at least I know her teaching style which is good. My history teacher, I also had him last year and I know from previous experience that he is a really nice person and he prepares you well for exams and tests. My math teacher seems really nice, she seems like she has a sense of humour but I can tell that she's already pretty annoyed with my class because we have a really talkative class. Even when she's talking, our class was like this the whole period...

Credit: as tagged

And she just ignored us, and she didn't even yell at us which was really surprising because lots of teachers would just yell and tell us to be quiet.

Today's going to be a short post today because I have to sleep soon. 

Well good night and have sweet dreams.

For all of you who is starting out a new semester, good luck and have fun!

Cr: to the rightful owner

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment