Monday 15 October 2012

Another Day...

Hey!

So today I wrote my English and Civics test. The Civics test wasn't that hard, I thought that I did pretty well on it. The English test was also not too hard. I thought that I did everything pretty well except for the multiple choice questions which I thought was kind of hard, but I'm just glad that I finished it. I still have an essay that I have to type up, an assignment that's due this Friday, and study for a UNIT test that's tomorrow, although I'm not really stressing it. Next week, I still have even more assignments to finish, at least this week is a long weekend. Sometimes I honestly feel that weekends should be three days so that it gives students extra time to study and finish their homework, because during week days, teachers give us students so much homework, like it's crazy. Anyways, I have to type up my essay fast so that my tutor can edit it. Just so you know, I'm writing a blog that's about To the Beautiful You that is still pending. I upload it as soon as I finish typing it.

Bye!

-Rain

2 comments:

  1. Wow, im a sophmore and it is a momentious occasion if I ever get homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so lucky. If only there will ever be a day where I don't get homework. I guess it's cause I go to a school that's 2nd in Ontario so I guess teachers have a lot of expectations

    ReplyDelete