Tuesday 9 October 2012

School...

Hey...

So, I know that I've already told y'all that I have a all the hard subjects this semester?! Well guess what! Not only do I have all the heavy subjects this semester, but I also have a very heavy backpack! So, I have this huge science textbook that takes up more than half of the weight, plus I have 4 two inch binders, that are also heavy. I honestly wish that teachers would just cut down the amount of homework we have I mean, students in highschool already has quizzes, tests, projects/assignments, and not to mention EXAMS. Plus, what about the people who are in clubs and teams? Teachers are constantly telling us that we have to organize our time, well, how can we organize our time if you keep on giving us homework!? Also, weekends are days for students to relax at home and have some fun. I don't think teachers understand that students also need a life, it's not just all about staying a home and doing homework. Ughhhh!

Credit: to the rightful owner

For me, I can get really off topic. Like when I get home, I should  be doing this:

image
Credit: to the rightful owner

But in reality, I'll be doing this:

Credit: to the rightful owner

Honestly, it's like I'll be trying my best to do my homework and study for tests, but I just can't.

What's worse is that like I have East-Asian parents so they expect alot from me. Ever since grade seven, I started getting straight As, and last year in grade 9, my overall average is like 90%, so now my parents are expecting so much from me, and I'm only in GRADE 10. Sometimes I just want to shake my parents and tell them that I'm not a perfect student, but I'm trying, it's like you have to give me time. It's not like I'm Albert Einstein. Plus I'm in grade 10, like if I were in grade 11 or 12, then yeah it makes sense because universities do look at your grades when you go into grade 11. It's like OMG!

Credit: to the rightful owner

I have one UNIT test this week and TWO next week so I have to start studying.

-Rain

1 comment: