Sunday 21 October 2012

Long Weekened

Hey!

So here in Toronto, we have a long weekend! Yay...wait no, it's just another excuse to give students more homework. So, I recently finished my commercial for English and I'm so glad that I'm done. So far there's not much updates of EXO, hopefully they're preparing for their comeback soon. I just found out that I have two followers on my blog! YAY! You know, I realize that I don't update my blog as often as other bloggers do but I do try my test.

Currently I'm experiencing some writers block so I'll just let my mind control my fingers. Umm... so you all know that I'm Canadian-Chinese, Canadian by citizenship so I'm watching Fei Cheng Wu Rao which is like the Chinese version of Take Me Out. Not as good as Take Me Out but it's still pretty good. So, like I said, it's autumn here in Canada and it's really pretty. I'm typing on my dad's Mac and I'm trying to figure this picture transfer thingy so yeah...but I can't since it only allows android, but I will finish typing this up on another computer.

Moi

Yes yes, I know I'm really dark for an East Asian. It's just a random picture I took on my webcam. Right now, I'm just re-watching EXO on Happy Camp. After that, I have to start on my other homework. So yeah... For some reason I'm been really obsessed with cute stuff. Like cute little stuffed toys from China. 

Sooo cute! (Credit:to the rightful owner)

(Credit: to the rightful owner)

I wish I had one. 

Oh well, ok so I actually have alot more to say, but I have to end it here because my mom is starting to get annoyed with me for not starting my homework.

-Rain






2 comments:

  1. The stuff you are into is so kawaii! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. So, are you also a kpop fan or are you fan of manga/anime basically Japanese stuff...?

    ReplyDelete