Monday 22 October 2012

Why SM WHY?

Hey!

So, I am just so tired of SM! You know why? Well it's because SM doesn't come to CANADA. I don't know why they don't come to Canada like it doesn't really make sense for SM Entertainment to hold auditions in Canada if they don't even come to perform. It really sucks cause it's like you already have two SM artists that are from Canada, Henry and Kris. It's like what more can Canada do to get SM to tour in Canada. Canada already has had flashmobs in Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Ottawa, and here are some of the videos of Canadian kpop flashmobs.

In Toronto

In Montreal


In Vancouver


In Winnipeg

Although all of these flashmobs were last year, SMTOWN still haven't come to Canada yet and I'm sitting here writing my blog crying. 

image
Credit: to the rightful owner

But what really stinks is that Super Junior's leader Leeteuk even saw the flashmob and tweeted it on his twitter and still no SMTOWN in Canada.

Credit: to the rightful owner

I just don't understand how they go to FRANCE! Like I have nothing against France but it's just that most SM  artists barely know how to speak English and they go to FRANCE! Like, even Big Bang came to Canada during summer 2012. In fact, one of my friend who is a huge fan of Big Bang went to their concert. She asked me if I wanted to come with her but I had to say "no" because the tickets were way too expensive plus I had to do volunteering that day. I hope that SMTOWN seriously comes to Canada fast because bands like Super Junior and Snsd have been around the market for a long time and I'm afraid that by the time SMTOWN comes to Canada, their contract might be due and they disbanded. So I'm just praying that one day, SMTOWN will come to Canada...specifically Toronto.

-Rain



No comments:

Post a Comment