Monday 29 October 2012

Just another day...

Hey!

So I'm currently experiencing some writers block...again. I can't really think of anything to talk about today. Umm...well today at school, I was originally supposed to do THREE presentations today, well technically two.

The civics presentation isn't really a presentation, it's just one of those presentations where you show your video to the rest of the class. The only problem is that the video should be at least 20 minutes long, and our group is like less than 10. The thing is that each group consists of four people, and my friend and I got paired up with these two boys at default because everyone else was already in a group. What happened was that our group decided to split up the project, like my friend and I will do 10mins, and the other two boys will do 10 mins. So my friend and I do 10 minutes but, the video didn't flow well, it was very choppy. The other two boys did only 3 minutes, which got me so mad! The worst thing was that I'm the only one in our group who has a Mac, so I'm the only one that can edit and work on it. So, what happened was that today, one of the groups had a 40 minute presentation, and the other group had a 15 minute presentation, we were supposed to go third. Guess what happened! The speakers for some reason stopped working so we're presenting our tomorrow which is great for me so that I can edit and make it longer, but I'm still frustrated. Lately, I've been feeling like this.
image
Credit: to the rightful owner

I also did my English presentation today. I think it went okay, I'm still really nervous for the results though. You see, our group's skit is supposed to be dramatic, not comedic, but I played a panicking pregnant lady and I guess some of my actions and lines were funny to the audience. After awhile, during the presentation, I said something really funny and my group started giggling a bit, but they tried not to because it's not professional. My biggest fear was that the presentations had to be 15 minutes and our groups presentation at most is 5 minutes. However, the two other groups that went ahead of us, were also about 5 minutes which calmed me down because that way, we weren't the only ones that had a short skit. After the skit, I was like this.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc1u4vkIZO1r7zarw.gif
(Credit: to the rightful owner)

For my French presentation, I didn't do mine because there wasn't enough time. Great. I actually really wanted to do my presentation today just to get it over with but now, there's even more pressure on me.

 
Credit: as stated

So now I have to get ready for tomorrows day. By the way, today is the last day of Hurricane Sandy here in Toronto so YAY!
Credit: to the rightful owner

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment