Thursday 25 October 2012

Closer and U

Hey!

So I've been recently listening to Closer by Taeyeon and U by Taemin, both of these songs were from To The Beautiful You.


This video does not belong to me

OMG! I love this song so much. Taeyeon sounds so good here, like I knew that she would sound perfect because Taeyeon has by far the best voice in Snsd. I love the lyrics to this song, it's so meaningful, and it really reflects Jaehee and Taejoon's love story.

This video does not belong to me

Wow! What can I say Taemin has finally grown up into a man. I honestly had absolutely no idea he would sound so nice, I think it's because Taemin is mainly known for his dancing skills. When I first heard this song in the drama, I had no idea that it was Taemin, I thought it was just some random artist. But WOW, I really like his voice. I can't wait until the future when Taemin will release his single. 

That's it for now, because I need alot of sleep.

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment