Saturday 28 April 2012

Complaining and whining...again

So so sorry.

I've been so busy these days. I have a geography unit test on Tuesday, a French quiz on Monday, and a Science quest on Thursday. I'm really nervous for my geography UNIT test because it is a unit test, and my geography teacher told us that it's going to be really hard! The problem is that her quizzes, has a lot of fill-in-the-blanks which I'm perfectly fine with, but fill-in-the-blank questions are designed to make the answers obvious and are designed to have only ONE word or a phrase to fill in. However, in her blanks, the answer, there can be more than one way to answer it.

For example: As elevation goes up, the temperature________.
As you can see, there can be more than one word to put in the blank. It can be, cooling, decreasing, goes down, etc. Not only that, say if the answer is decreasing, and you put in cooling, sometimes she won't give you the mark, which really sucks. Anyways, I'm really nervous, but I am studying my butt off right now hoping and praying that I do well on the test.

Sometimes, I really don't understand teachers. Just the other day, my parents went to parent teacher interview, and (I'm pretty sure by now, you know that I am not a cheerleader of my geography teacher) well, when my parents came back, my parents told me that they love my geography teacher. I was like, WHAT?! My mom complimenting her, and blah blah blah... and I told her that it was all just an act. I don't understand why teachers have to put on this lovey dovey act when they meet the student's parents. Honestly, if the teachers can just be a good teacher to his/her students and are nice to them, I'm sure that there won't be any crazy people out there (like me) who complain and whine about her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment