Monday 23 April 2012

EXO-M and my terrible life

I would first like to start by apologizing for not writing my blog for two days in a row.

I was really busy over the weekend with projects and tests coming up. I have a science isu (individual study unit) due this Wednesday, and a science unit test this Friday. So, my science isu, we have to learn this space unit all by ourselves by answering questions from the textbook that our teacher gave us. These questions count 20% of our isu because we then do a test that is out of 30, which counts for 80% of the isu, but we get to use our notes so it is not that bad.

Anyways, remember how I told you guys that my geography teacher will always tell you last minute that you have a test/quiz the day before you write itÉ(sorry my keyboard is having some issues) Well she did it again! I`m so frustrated right now because it`s not the first time she`s done it! Ughhh!!! Like come on. Please just give us a break! PLEASE!!

Now, news on EXO-M!!

Today, EXO-M went to record their Avenue of Stars. It hasn`t been broadcasted it, and judging by the pictures, I think that they sang MAMA.
Chen and Xiu Min (Credit: to the rightful owner)
image
Luhan (Credit: to the rightful owner)
image
Kris, Lay, and a little bit of Luhan (Credit: To the rightful owner)
                                                                                    

Tao (Credit: ww2.sinaimg.cn)
Tao, Chen, Xiu Min, Luhan, Lay, Kris (Credit: stated in the picture)

Kris and Lay (Credit: to the rightful owner)

I`m not sure when they will broadcast this but I am looking forward to it. I know that I just started blogging, but I might not be blogging over the weekends just because I`m always busy those days, but when I have time, I will. Again, I do apologize, my keyboard is a bit messed up right now, I don`t know why the apostrophe and the question mark is not working. I think I pressed a key or something, I`ll try and fix it.
Anyways, until then, bye for now!

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment