Thursday 19 April 2012

Tests and Quizzes

Yesterday, I wrote my geography quiz and my science quiz.

I thought that the science quiz was super easy. On the hand, my geography quiz was okay... I guess. I mean you can't really blame a student for failing a geography quiz if your teacher tells you that you're going to have a quiz the day before you write it. Look at it this way, my teacher literally gave our class less than 24 hours to study for it, on top of that, we have homework, projects, assignments, and other quizzes/tests to write. I realize that students should be studying their notes every single day, but I'm sure that students have other priorities. For example, what if an emergency happens and you can't do your homework or study for your test. You can't blame anyone, neither yourself.

Excuses, excuses... I hear that from my teachers every single day. Sometimes, I feel like teachers don't understand kids. They act like they know how you feel, they act like they also understand the student just as much as the student does. Well, they are WRONG! They are teachers, we are students, their school days are over, and our school days are still going on. They don't have to write exams anymore, we still DO!!! I'm sure that when teachers see kids complaining about homework, projects, tests/quizzes, and assignments, deep down inside, they're probably laughing their butts off.

Well, what can I do? There really isn't much to do other than be confident in yourself and just keep working. Trust me, I know what it feels like, I'm in my first year of high school, and I'm already feeling the pressure. It's time for me to get back to my studies. You know, I not a coffee drinker, I'm a hot chocolate drinker, but because of the school stress, I might start drinking coffee!

Bye for now!

(Credit: As stated on picture)

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment