Friday 20 April 2012

EXO-M on Yin Yue Tai

The time has come...

Yin Yue Tai has released the the full EXO-M interview. Out of the interviews EXO-M has done, Sina, Sohu, Tudou, NetEase, Youku, and today YinYueTai, I would have to say that this is the best one so far.

My second favourite interview would be the Youku interview because I loved that host. She was so cute and she made the interview lively, and even though the oppas were nervous, at least she made them feel relaxed. For those that haven't seen the Youku interview, you can go on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Kl8v-UkWc. It has English subtitles so for those who don't understand Mandarin, you will be fine. ;)

I am super super super happy that the YinYueTai interview finally come out. The preview came out on April 14, 2012 and I knew for a fact that it was going to be an awesome interview mainly because everyone looked really relaxed, and they all looked like they were having a fun time.

 For the first time, all the members looked like they were really comfortable. Kris usually doesn't smile, but ever since the Sina interview, he's been starting to smile more and more, and his smiles are absolutely adorable. Lay, with his awesome dancing, singing, and guitar playing skills. Honestly, what can this guy not do? Luhan was just being cute like he always is with his awesome rubik's cube skills. Xiu Min with his aegyo. Kawai!! Xiu Min, why do you have to ruin my EXO-M bias list?! Since Chen is Korean, we don't really see him talk, plus he is really shy, and for the first time, he came out of his shell. By the way, Chen did awesome with the Chinese tongue twister. Tao, Tao, Tao, when you watch him in his teasers and the music videos, you see a guy that has amazing wushu skills, someone that can fight and protect you, but in real life, he's actually really cute and shy. Him being emotional was so cute.

Here is the YinYueTai interview

Unfortunately it doesn't have English subs, but when there is one that comes out, I will post it on my blog.

My thoughts on the interview
  1. I personally thought that this is one of the best interviews EXO-M had
  2. Everyone was really relaxed, they all looked like they were having a good time
  3. I love how everyone had plush dolls, they're too cute. I thought that the angry bird that Kris held really suited him since he kind is an angry bird.
  4. My favourite part was definitely when EXO-M members had to pick numbers, and each number had a name of an EXO-K member, and Luhan picked number three, which was Sehun!! HunHan FIGHTING!
  5. They had a really good host, he asked some really interesting questions for the members which was really refreshing! I still remember the first two interviews they had, and the questions were basically the same 
  6. Tao, don't cry, your hyungs/gege will always be there for you and so will your fans. You will always be loved. Remember, when you cry, we will cry, when you smile, we will smile with you
  7. I love how when Tao was crying, Chen and Luhan were comforting him, and Xiu Min was shaking that plush toy infront of Tao's face kind of like what a mother does to her baby. They're so nice.
  8. I personally think that Chen and Xiu Min are improving in their Chinese skills. Keep working hard oppas, I know that one day you will be fluent in Mandarin!
  9. To be honest, I did felt like SM wasn't exactly being fair. I mean in both Youku and this YinYueTai interview, the EXO-M members gave out a shout out for EXO-K and Luhan even wished Se Hun happy birthday. I just hope that EXO-K will also give shout outs to EXO-M. 
I do know what Tao feels like right now. I've never been one of those homesick people, but I do know what it feels like to miss your friends and your family. When I was in grade five, I had to move cities, move to a new school. The worst part of it was how I went to that school ever since junior kindergarten. I missed my friends and teachers so much, I still remember when I went to my new school, I actually cried a bit. Don't worry Tao, when you and your group members fly back to Korea, I'm sure that EXO-K will be there greeting you with flowers.

image
Credit to the rightful owner

Highlights
  • When Xiu Min was smelling that drink and made that face/sound cause it smelt bad. So cute!
  • Luhan doing the rubiks cube less than a minute
  • Xiu Min doing his aegyo
  • Chen said the Chinese tongue twister
  • OMG! Is it honestly fate that Luhan picked Se Hun?! Go team HunHan!
  • That awkward moment when Kris goes to accept his "award" and has to bend down to the height of the microphone because he's too tall.
  • Xiu Min fed Tao and Luhan


EXO-M FIGHTING

From left to right: Tao, Chen, Xiu Min, Luhan, Lay, and Kris. I love Luhan's smile, so cute! (Credit: honeymooncake.tumblr.com)

-Rain 



No comments:

Post a Comment