Monday 16 April 2012

Homework, homework, homework...

I thought that high school was supposed to fun and interesting. Like those chick flick movies, for example A Cinderella Story, the one with Hilary Duff in it.
One of my favourite chick flick movies

Why can't chick flicks be a reality? *sniffle* *sniffle*

UNFORTUNATELY! That is not the case. My first semester was good, I had awesome teachers. I had Religion, math, gym, and english for first semester. My second semester is science, geography, french, and business technology. My second semester teachers are okay... I guess it's kind of my fault because, if I had just talked to guidance to balance out my schedule, I would've been fine, but what can I say, I'm a quiet person.

Like I said before, I love chick flick movies, but sometimes I wish that the directors and the writers would make if more realistic. I mean, if a 10 year old girl was watching this, she's probably thinking that is what will happen to her when she goes to high school. She'll fall in love with a popular kid, they'll eventually end up together and live a happy life with her "soulmate". Well, I'm pretty sure that when reality finally settles on her that this is just a movie and not reality, she'll be devastated. However, if the writers decide to make the movie more realistic, then girls won't be so moody when they get into highschool; but then again, it wouldn't be much of a movie if the main character doesn't end up living happily ever after with her Prince Charming.  

The thing is that, all of my second semester courses are the courses I'm weak in. I never was a huge fan of science, geography would always get my mind dizzy, I get confused in French all the time, and business technology, well, what can I say, we do a lot of useless things in business technology. 

Anyways, I did a business technology test today, which I'm pretty sure I failed. I have geography, science homework, and a french quiz tomorrow. *sigh* Bye for now!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment