Tuesday 17 April 2012

I LOVE EXO-M AND MBLAQ

Just got back from school. Ahh...

Did my French quiz, I think it went okay. I just found out today that I have a geography quiz tomorrow. Great. Now I have a science quiz, a science lab due tomorrow, and a geography quiz tomorrow. Yay!

Like I said before, I'm a huge EXO fan. I recently found out this EXO-M video on youtube.
I love this video. Xiu Min looks so cute here.

I know that this video is kind of old. It was posted about three or four days ago, but I didn't have a blog back then. It's probably one of my favourite videos of EXO-M mainly because all the guys look so relaxed. In their previous interviews,such as the Sina and Sohu interview you could tell that they were very nervous and very stressed out because they didn't want to mess up or anything. I can't wait until they post up the full interview, and I will make sure to post it up on my blog. Here is another video I just found.



OMG! I just have to say that these two boys were born to dance. The song they're dancing to is Maybe by Jay Sean. Although it's nice seeing them dancing like a boss, it really is too bad that they're not getting enough attention. If you notice, every kpop group has person with the "face". For example, Super Junior has Siwon, Shinee has Taemin, F(x) has Krystal, SNSD had Yoona, etc... With EXO, the "face" for EXO-K is Kai, and EXO-M is Luhan. So unfortunately, people like Lay and Xiumin won't be featured much, even if Lay is the main dancer. :(


I'm also a huge Mblaq fan. My bias in Mblaq would probably be Thunder. I really don't know why, I think it's because of his interesting voice, and the fact that he was chosen 15 days prior to their debut which is huge considering the fact that most kpop stars takes about at least a year just to get prepared for their debut and future lives as kpop stars. 

My all-time favourite song by them would definitely be Y. 

 
I really like the dance and the singing, but the costume
of the song is really bugging me. I don't know why

Yes, yes, I know that Y is a pretty old song, but I love it! The only problem I have with this music video is the costumes, but everything else is PERFECT!!

Have to go now, I have to finish my science lab report, and study for a geography and science quiz tomorrow. HELP!!! Bye for now!


-Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment