Saturday 28 April 2012

EXO update

Here are some updates on EXO-M and EXO-K

EXO-M recently just finished filming Happy Camp, now they're going to Indonesia with Super Junior to film Super Show 4. I hope that they do a good job, and I wish them good luck!
Here is a video on youtube of EXO-M on Super Show 4 Indonesia singing MAMA. The sound isn't that good but at least it's better than nothing.

Credit: Hyukjae9Jinki

I don't usually update EXO-K mainly because since EXO-K sings in Korean, I don't actually understand what they're singing, while for EXO-M, I can actually understand it. I don't have anything against EXO-K it's just that I'm kind of a lazy person, and I don't have time learning Korean. Anyways, EXO-K recently performed on MAMA on Music Bank.
Here is EXO-K on Music Bank

Credit: uploader





No comments:

Post a Comment