Tuesday 24 April 2012

My random thoughts...

So tired...

To be completely honest I really don't even know why I'm writing my blog at 10pm. Well, maybe I guess it's because I'm starting to sleep really late lately, so today when I got home from school, I did my homework, watched some anime, and went right to sleep. When I woke up, I took a shower, and now that I'm completely awake, I don't think I'll be able to sleep. For some reason, whenever I take a nap, I can't sleep, that's why I don't like taking naps. I don't mind taking naps over the weekend because I don't have school, so I can stay up late, and it won't really affect me. However, when I take naps during school days, I get really worried cause then I won't be able to sleep and then I'm just going to have a horrible day of school the next day. Oh well, what can you do, maybe I'll drink some warm milk to make me sleep, or I'll just take one of those sleeping pills.

RANDOMs...

I know I talk a lot about EXO-M and everything mainly because they're Chinese, and I can actually understand them. Don't get me wrong, I love EXO-M and EXO-K equally, their phrase is even "We are one" but since I'm Chinese and everything, it is easier for me to understand them better. Since in K-pop history, you don't see much Chinese people. I understand that it's k-pop, it's Korean pop, but... So far, the only Chinese people in k-pop are Zhang Li Yin, Jia (Miss A), Fei (Miss A), Victoria (fx), Henry (Super Junior), Zhou Mi (Super Junior) and EXO-M. I'm sure that there are more, but it is rare to see Chinese in Korean bands.

Since I'm a fan of EXO and Snsd and they're both from SM company, here is a video of some SM stars singing a song together. It's kind of old but it's a really good song, and it brought me to tears when I heard it.

It features Luhan and D.O from EXO!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment