Wednesday 18 April 2012

Japan


I was walking home from school today, and I noticed that there's this cherry blossom tree that I pass every single day and I haven't even noticed it until today.

It's sooo pretty! (credit to the owner of this)

Speaking of cherry blossom trees, since cherry blossom trees originate from Japan, it just reminds me of Japan. I actually traveled to Japan when I was very young. I stayed there for about a week. Although I was young back then, I still remember the beautiful scenery, and the spaciousness of the country.

Mount Fuji (credit to the owner)

Mount Fuji is considered sacred to the Japanese people and it is recognized as the symbol of its country. I still remember that day when I saw the grand mountain. I was riding a bullet train to Tokyo. Since my dad was working in Nagoya, Japan at that time, my mom and I flew to Nagoya for about a week. My dad took my mom and I on a ride of a bullet train to Tokyo because we were going to Disney Land! Disney Land will definitely be part of my childhood memories. 

(Credit to the owner of this)

Another wonderful things I love about Japan is their koi ponds. They're just sooo pretty. For some reason every time when I think about it, it makes me calm and peaceful. I guess it's because of the fish, the scenery, and the tranquility. I just love how there's the fish inside the pond, there's rocks beside it, maybe some statues, and this green scenery around it. It's magnificent!

Credit to the owner of this

Credit to the owner of this

Credit to the owner of this

Here's a video I found on Youtube, it's probably by far my favourite video on koi ponds



Interesting isn't it. Anyways, whenever you're feeling angry or frustrated, you should try looking at some koi pond pictures, hopefully it will calm you down a little bit. Bye for now!

-Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment