Thursday 19 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!!!

HAPPY B-DAY LUHAN!!

Congratulations! I hope that you have an amazing birthday with your friends, and family. I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true. I wish you success in your future because you deserve it. You've worked very hard on accomplishing your goal to become a singer, and it has paid off. Have a wonderful, fantastic, magnificent, amazing, fabulous, and CUTE birthday. Remember to stay CUTE, stay precious, and don't overwork yourself.

Credit to the owner of this

Luhan looks really cute in this picture. Looks the Luhan likes his leader's fashion. ;) 

Credit to lucky0240

Luhan! Why do you have to be so cute. I love how he's wearing a skull shirt for his angelic face. I guess opposites do attract. Hehe...

image
Credit to the owner of this

So serious (credit to the rightful owner)

My favourite one so far (credit: as stated in the picture)

Love it! (Credit: to the rightful owner)

LUHAN you're killing me! Why do you have to have that angel face of yours? I still can't believe you're turning 22. Even though you may not be the youngest, to me, you are the maknae of EXO-M. Now, all I have to do is patiently wait for a video of Sehun wishing you happy birthday.

HUNHAN#1 (Credit to the the rightful owner)
HUNHAN#2 (Credit to the rightful owner)
HUNHAN COUPLE #3! (Credit: to the rightful owner)

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment