Wednesday 25 April 2012

EXO-M on Happy Camp

For those who don't know what Happy Camp is, it's this Chinese variety show that airs every week. It features some of the most famous celebrities as guest stars, from South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Hong Kong. It is one of China's most popular shows. I guess this week is EXO-M's turn. I'm not sure when it will be aired, but I hope soon.

Here's some pics of EXO-M on Happy Camp











Credit: hunantv.com

Judging from the pictures, they probably sang history and they all look like they are having a blast. I'm very happy for them. Like I said before, Chen is usually very shy on camera, from the previous interviews, Chen usually looks very nervous, but from the pictures, he looks like he is having a wonderful time. OMG! Kris is way too tall, but in a way, I like it. Hehehe. Xiu Min and Luhan doing their aegyo, so cute. Lay looks really excited, I think it's because they're filming in Lay's hometown, Changsha. Luhan updated their official website saying that they're going to Lay's hometown to film Happy Camp.

I'm really excited for them. I heard that they're going back to Korea tomorrow, then after ONE day of rest, they're going to Indonesia for Super Show 4. Anyways, that's it for now, BYE!

-Rain
 




No comments:

Post a Comment