Friday 25 May 2012

EXO-M's MINI ALBUM


Hey!

So, remember how I told you that my parents kind are kind of liking how I'm starting to listen to Mandarin songs? So when I asked my dad if I could by EXO-M's new mini album, he was like "YES!" The only problem was that I didn't know where to buy it, so I asked my friend where she got her EXO-K album, and she told me that there's this store in Pacific Mall that sells Chinese and Korean cds. I'm not going to lie, I was at first a little scared because Pacific Mall does have a reputation of pirating movies, but my friend told me that they order their cds, and so I decided to place my trust in her and ordered an EXO-M cd.

Well, my EXO-M album has finally arrived! I don't think I got the new photo card, but it's ok. Here are some pictures.




BOOKLET COVER 




INSIDE THE BOOKLET








THE CD
It looks like a soccer ball.


THE PHOTO CARD
CHEN! THE AMAZING TALENTED SINGER IN  EXO


CHEN'S AUTOGRAPH

Anyways, that's the whole album. I have to get back to my studies now. 

Never give up on your dreams and hopes. Bye!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment