Tuesday 22 May 2012

Happy Birthday Suho!

Hey!

To start off, I would just like to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUHO! Suho is the the leader of EXO-K and is the guardian of EXO. Congratulations Suho for having an awesome party because you totally deserve it. I've heard that Suho has been a SM trainee for about seven years. Wow... I'm really glad that he didn't give up because if he did, then we (fans) wouldn't be able to have such a wonderful leader.

From left to right: Chanyeol, Sehun, SUHO, Kai (top), Baekhyun, and D.O (Credit: to the rightful owner)
Here is a link to Suho's birthday party from a fan account. http://kinna-on-a-roll.blogspot.fr/2012/05/suho-birthday.html?m=1

Yes yes, I know that the fan account is really long, but I mean that's good so that us fans know exactly what happened. Here are some of my thoughts:

  1. I love how Suho did the aegyo, then all the members pushed Tao to also do the buing buing, but Tao just laughed instead
  2. I thought that it was really funny how Kris had to kind of bend down a little bit to hug Suho
  3. I absolutely had no idea that Suho would be able to carry Kris
  4. "OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I really wished that I would've been able to hear Suho actually saying this
  5. Luhan and Suho hugging
It's too bad that SM didn't allow the fans to record the birthday party but it's okay, at least we have a fan account of it. The rest of the blog is just some funny pictures I found online.

Credit: as tagged


Credit: to the rightful owner

image
Cute Suho. Always smiling (Credit: to the rightful owner)


Credit: to the rightful owner


Suho, always laughing for smiling (Credit: to the rightful owner)


Pre debut Suho. Hasn't changed at all. (Credit: to the rightful owner)


Credit: to the rightful owner



Remember Suho, always keep that angelic smile of yours, and never give up. Happy birthday Kim Joon-myun! 

It's late and I have two unit tests this week. Bye! Never give up on your dreams and hopes.

-Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment