Tuesday 15 May 2012

In a Bittersweet Mood Today

Hey!

Okay, so I've realized that my picture I posted up last night didn't work. Sorry about that, I think it was because I was using a Macbook. I usually would type on my PC, but since it ran out of batteries and I was too lazy to charge it, I decided to use the Macbook. However, since I'm still not that used to typing with a Macbook, I had trouble typing. Therefore, I do apologize if I made any errors.

Anyways, I have a science quiz and a French quiz tomorrow but I'm confident that I'll do well. EXO-M was on Show Champion and here is the video. Although it doesn't have any English subs, I still hope that you enjoy it.

 I thought that they did really good since they got a lot of practice from all those Chinese interviews when they were in China. I was really glad that they still added some Chinese to it since they are a Chinese/Korean group. Even though Chen and XiuMin didn't have a lot of lines, I still thought that they looked really comfortable since they are back in Korea where they grew up. In the Chinese interviews, Chen and XiuMin don't talk much, and they don't really answer questions much, but in Show Champion, XiuMin was very initiative and so was Chen. Although I heard that they lip synced Mama, but I'm still a cheerleader for them. I also heard that they're going to be on Inkigayo, ahhh I'm so excited. I'm sure that they'll do well, even if they lip sync. 

On the other hand, I really can't wait until the weekend comes, because I might be able to get EXO-M and EXO-K CDs. I hope that I get them because this is literally the first time that I've followed a kpop band from the beginning to the end. I'm hoping that I get a group card because I truly love all the members of EXO. Yes, yes, I do have my biases in each group, but it's changing every single day so as you can see, I love all of them equally. Even though I'm can't wait for the weekend, my mom is leaving to China for about a month and it's going to be really sad. I really don't know what I'm going to do without her because she's the one that cleans up the house every weekend, and she's the one that cleans my dirty clothes every week. I'm not saying that I like my mom more than my dad, I'm just saying that sometimes, a girl just needs her mom. So I guess it's going to be a bittersweet weekend.

Cute LuMin moment. I wish I can be this happy like XiuMin every single day (Credit: to the uploader)
Great, I gotta go back to my studies. May all your dreams and wishes come true! ;)

-Rain 

No comments:

Post a Comment