Monday 14 May 2012

Sleepy...

Hey y'all!

I know that it's pretty late and most of you are probably thinking that I'm crazy for writing a blog at a time like this. Well, I'm writing it because it's been a pretty long time since I've updated it. This is going to be a short blog since I'm gonna go to bed soon. The fun in games is over, and school is back. I've had a really relaxing weekend but now, school is going to take over for the next four days. I have a science project that's due in one or two weeks and I haven't even started yet, a geography project that's due in three weeks, a quiz this science this Wednesday, a French and Geography quiz tomorrow, and a science UNIT test next Tuesday. So, I'm most likely going to update my blog on a Wednesday after all of the QUIZZES are done.

tumblr_m41n79i4Iu1r3qv6x.gif
Credit to the uploader

Anyways, it's time for me to go to sleep. May all your dreams and wished come true!

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment