Thursday 3 May 2012

Still Studying

I've realized that it has been a pretty long time since I've updated my blog. I've been so busy for the past few days. I still have quizzes and tests coming up this week and I've been so tired and stressed out lately that I'm actually a little bit sick. I started having the symptoms on Sunday, I actually didn't go to school yesterday because I lost my voice and I had a huge headache. I felt better this morning so I went to school today, but I kind of have to since I have a geography test today, and if I didn't go, then my geography teacher would start complaining and whining which I really don't want to get involved. Overall, the geography test was okay, it actually wasn't that hard. I expected it to be super hard since my teacher kept telling us that it's going to be super hard and stuff like that, but I guess she was only telling us that to make us study. Pretty smart eh?

I don't know why, but ever since I heard about kpop, I've always been feeling to grow up quickly. Honestly, I really don't even know why I'm feeling this way. Maybe it's because I haven't been a huge cheerleader for high school for the past few days. I don't want to sound like a nerd but, I've always loved school. Whenever I wasn't at school, I would always feel bored at home because I had nothing to do. Now, when I'm at home, I always feel like there is always something to do. However, it's always either listening to kpop or just re-watching kpop interviews, and the problem is that I do have assignments and homework, it's just that...Ok I have an example. Let's just say that I get home from school on a Friday. I usually would watch kpop first then do my homework. I get home from school at like 3:30pm and when I get home, I usually would have a snack, go to the washroom, and just freshen up. I then go up to my room, and it's about 4:00pm. I turn my computer on and start watching kpop stuff, and tell myself that I will start writing my homework at 4:45pm. However, when it says 4:44pm, I'll just be like, one more and that's it, but what happens is that I will eventually get side-tracked and start watching other kpop stuff and yeah...

It's weird because lots of my friends know me as a beginner kpop person since I just started "researching" information on kpop. They think that I only know EXO and Snsd, but I do know more, except I never really talk about it. Anyways I have to go now. Time to study.

-Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment