Wednesday 16 May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU!

Hey!

So far, this week has been pretty good for me, other than the quizzes. How's your week been going? I hope your week has been going just as good as mine.

Before I start, I just want to mention that someone posted EXO-M's interview on Show Champion with English Subs. Here is the video.
 
(Credit: to the uploader)

First of all, I would like to say Happy Birthday to IU. I think that she is turning 19. I don't know much about IU's personal issues, but I do know her songs! Let me just say that IU has an amazing voice, I really like it, and I think that she is very talented. I find IU's voice very unique. Compared to other K-Pop artists such as Taeyeon and Seohyun from Girls Generation, it's very different. If you've listened to Twinkle by TTS (TaeTiSeo), you've probably noticed that Taeyeon and Seohyun's are very "jazz" like especially when they sing high notes. While for IU, her voice is very sweet and soft, and when she sings, it just sounds so pretty.

I really like her latest songs, Peach and Every End of the Day. Here is the music video for it.

Every End of the Day

Peach

Personally, I prefer Every End of the Day more, but it's mainly because I like more of an upbeat song, while Peach is more of a very soft and pleasant song. Happy Birthday IU!

Anyways, it's late now. May all your dreams and wishes come true! ;)

-Rain





No comments:

Post a Comment