Thursday 17 May 2012

Going to Get a MAJOR Haircut

Hey!

So, on June 6, 2012, I will be getting my hair chopped off 12 inches (30 cm)! *gasps* Don't worry, it's hair, it's going to grow back anyways. Right now, my hair is this long.
I have a small head so, the hair is pretty long. (Please credit this picture to adropofrain-sunshine.blogspot.ca)


My mom measured my hair for me, and she told me that if 12 inches is cut off, then my hair would come up to my chin. Since I figure skate, I really don't know how I'm going to put my hair up in a ponytail as I always do, but I guess I can to a side french braid, or just wear a headband. I've never FIGURE skated with my hair in a side french braid, but I've skated with a side french braid before. Here's a picture of my hair in a side braid.
This picture was taken somewhere in December

I know that it's not the best side french braid, but this picture was taken after public skating, so it probably is most likely going to be messy. Nowadays, I don't braid my hair a lot because I've been pretty busy with school work and figure skating, but I do remember when I braided a side french braid for one of my TEACHERS. Yeah, I know sounds pretty weird, but it was my gym teacher, and she's one of those young teachers who has a lot of charisma, is really easy to relate to so...yeah. 

Back to short hair...

As I was saying before, my hair is going to come up to like my chin, so I was thinking of getting a bob cut. Even if it is short, I think I can still manage to put it in a side french braid. The good thing is that since the haircut is on June 6th, there is still enough time for my hair to grow longer so that when my hair gets chopped off, it wouldn't be very short.

Sooyoung with short hair (Credit: to the rightful owner)
See, Sooyoung from Girls Generation doesn't look bad with short hair. I could get a Sooyoung cut, but I probably won't have bangs because bangs don't really fit my face. We'll see what happens. Before I leave, I just want to show you this hair braid tutorial, it's my favourite, and this is how I learned to do a french side braid. 

 

Alright, it's late so I have to go soon. May all your dreams and wishes come true! ;)

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment