Friday 25 May 2012

Summer is DEFINITELY here!

Hey!

So, I'll just tell you right now that I do live in Canada, and the temperature in Canada has been so hot. The past few days, the temperature is like 25C. Today is 29C, yes, we broke our record. The worst part of it is that I have to wear a uniform to school, and the uniform is a white t-shirt (which isn't that bad), BLACK pants, and BLACK shoes. Yes, BLACK long pants. Not only that, the high school I go to is a pretty old school, so they only have air conditioning in SOME rooms. I have a class in a portable, and OMG, it's so hot, we opened all the windows, and the door, and it was still hot. No one in my class could concentrate, not even the teacher.

OMG! I hope that this weather ends soon, because I can't write my homework, or even study cause it's way too hot. You know, I'm trying not to use the air conditioner because it's bad for the environment, and we're supposed to be trying to conserve energy, but it's hard to resist. This year is definitely going to be a HOT SUMMER. Speaking of hot summers, here is the music video, of Fx's Hot Summer song.


Hope that you all have a fun summer!

Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment