Thursday 10 May 2012

Why does it feel like a Friday today?

It feels like a Friday today, I don't know why. Today at school was pretty relaxing, Science and Geography went by pretty fast. Now that the Geography cpt is over, my life has been pretty relaxing...but not for long. I have a Geography quiz either tomorrow or next Monday, a Science quiz next Wednesday, and a Science UNIT the day after Victoria Day. So happy... Since exams are coming up in about a month, I'm guessing that teachers are starting to rush us students so that they can prepare us well for the exams. I honestly can't wait until school is over, then I'll be in grade 10. I still can't believe how fast grade 9 past by, it still feels like it was just yesterday when I first walked into the hallways of high school. Today in science, my friend and I, we were talking about how fast the school year went by. He was telling me how he has a friend that's in grade 12 and she told him that grade 9 and 10 is pretty easy, it goes by fast in grade 9, even faster in grade 10, then in grade 11, it becomes hard and it's slow because there's like this big jump from grade 10 to 11 therefore, it goes by pretty slow, then in grade 12, the teachers are pretty lenient since it's there last year, they're going to graduate and go to university, so there's like no point in being hard on them. Anyways, I'm still really excited that the Geography cpt is over. Finally!

I've been listening to EXO-M and EXO-K full albums on Youtube lately. I find it better than clicking on the next song when each song is over. Here are EXO-M and EXO-K full albums.

EXO-M

EXO-K

After listening to both of the albums, I personally think that EXO-M is just a little better than EXO-K. I don't have anything against EXO-K, like I said before, I like both groups equally but I honestly feel that EXO-M has better vocals but EXO-K has better dancing skills. I think that when EXO-M sings, you can feel their emotion and kind of get emotionally attached to it, while for EXO-K, you can't really feel anything, it's very flat and it's hard to be engaged to it. EXO-M has this voice that makes you keep pressing the "replay" button, well EXO-K is just listening to their album then listening to something else. I'm sure that EXO-K has the technique and the ability to sing well and everything, but there just isn't enough emotion. This is just my opinion, I'm sure that many people will disagree with me. 

Alright, I have to get back to my homework. Even though today isn't Friday, it sure felt like one!

-Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment